Classification of alumina catalyst:
● Claus catalyst
● promoted activated alumina,
● TiO2/AL2O3 catalyst,
● TiO2 catalyst,
● Fe2O3/Al2O3 catalyst,
● Co-Mo/AL2O3 catalyst.
● CuO/Al2O3 catalyst
Characteristics of Alumina catalyst
● High surface area activated alumina sphere with tailored pore size distribution
● Effectively application
● Good active impregnation or immersion
● Enhances Claus reaction activity through increased diffusion rates and surface activity
● Specifically designed for use in all beds for high activity conversions of H2S/SO2
● - Ideal for conversion of COS and CS2 in the first converter
● - Well suited for use in sulfur recovery processes operating
Q: How do you control the quality of activated alumina beads?
A: As professional group in activated alumina, We control our quality by the factory testing department. We also can do FDA, BV, SGS or any other Third-party testing.
Q: What size is appropriate for activated alumina fluoride removal
A: The recommended size for activated alumina fluoride removal is 1-2mm and 2-3mm.