1. α-alumina, which is also nano alumina oxide, nano alumina xz-L14 appears in the state of white fluffy powder, and the crystal form is α type. The particle size is 20nm; the specific surface area is ≥50m/g. Uniform particle size distribution, high purity and high dispersion. It has a low specific surface and is inert to high temperature, but it is not activated alumina and has almost no catalytic activity.
2. Nano alumina has strong heat resistance, good formability, stable crystal phase, high hardness, and good dimensional stability. It can be widely used to strengthen and toughen various plastics, rubber, ceramics, refractory materials and other products, especially Improve the compactness, smoothness, thermal fatigue, fracture toughness, creep resistance of ceramics and the wear resistance of polymer materials.
3. Since alpha-phase alumina is also a far-infrared emitting material with excellent performance, it is used in chemical fiber products and high-pressure sodium lamps as a far-infrared emitting and thermal insulation material.
In addition, α-phase alumina has high resistivity and good insulation properties, and can be used in the main parts of YGA laser crystals and integrated circuit substrates.
4. γ-alumina, the γ-alumina is in the state of white and fluffy nano-alumina, and the crystal form is γ-Al2O3. The particle size is 20nm; the specific surface area is ≥230m2/g.
5. Nano alumina, uniform particle size distribution, high purity, excellent dispersion, high specific surface, high temperature resistant inertness, high activity, is activated alumina; porosity; high hardness, good dimensional stability, can be widely used It is used to strengthen and toughen various plastics, rubbers, ceramics, refractory materials and other products, especially to improve the compactness, smoothness, thermal fatigue, fracture toughness, creep resistance and wear resistance of polymer materials. Especially notable. Excellent dispersion, in solvent water; solvent ethanol, propanol, propylene glycol, isopropanol, ethylene glycol monobutyl ether, acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, benzene, xylene, no need to add dispersant, stirring can be sufficient The ground is evenly dispersed. It is excellent for adding and using in epoxy resin, plastic, etc.
Above it is the difference from Zibo Xiangrun Environment Engineering Co.,Ltd and Shandong Bairui Chemical Co. Ltd