The 99.995% high purity alumina powder series is mainly used in LED artificial sapphire crystals, advanced ceramics, PDP phosphors and some high performance materials. As a raw material for sapphire crystals, powder, granule, block or column type can be provided according to different requirements.
The 99.99% high purity alumina series is mainly used for high pressure sodium lamps, new luminescent materials, special ceramics, advanced coatings, trichromatic colors, catalysts and some high performance materials.
The following are technical indicators for powder:
Bulk density( g/cm3)
1. High purity alumina powder is often used as a vehicle for chromatographic analysis.
2. High-purity alumina is the reason why metal aluminum is not easily corroded in the air. Pure metal aluminum reacts easily with oxygen in the air, creating a thin layer of aluminum oxide film that covers the aluminum surface exposed to air. This layer of aluminum oxide film prevents aluminum from being oxidized. The thickness and properties of this oxide film can be enhanced by a process known as anodizing (anode anti-corrosion).
3. Aluminum is a good conductor of electricity and heat, while alumina is an insulator of electricity and heat. The crystal form of alumina is high in hardness and is suitable for use as an abrasive material and a cutting tool.
4. Can be used for emergency braking devices of high-speed railway trains (spray high-purity alumina powder to the rail to increase rail friction)
Widely used in LED sapphire crystals, aerospace, optical materials, super ceramics, advanced refractories, catalyst carriers and many other high-tech fields. Five characteristics of high purity alumina:
2. High purity alumina with alumina content greater than 99%
3. High temperature resistance, normal use at 1600 ° C, short-term 1800 ° C
4. Resistance to quenching and heat generation, not easy to burst
5. Using grouting molding, high density