Aluminium oxide in air seperation plant is a porous, high-dispersion solid material with a large surface area. Its microporous surface has the characteristics required for catalytic action, such as adsorption performance, surface activity, and excellent thermal stability. Therefore, it is widely used as a catalyst and catalyst support for chemical reactions. Activated alumina has uniform particle size, smooth surface, high mechanical strength, and strong hygroscopicity. It will not swell and crack after absorbing water and remain intact.
The adsorption performance of activated alumina in air seperation plant:
1. Particle size: The smaller the particle size, the higher the adsorption capacity, but the smaller the particle size, the lower the particle strength, which affects its service life.
2. PH value of raw water: When the pH value is greater than 5, the lower the pH value, the higher the adsorption capacity of the activated alumina.
3. Raw water initial fluorine concentration: The higher the initial fluorine concentration, the larger the adsorption capacity.
4. Alkalinity of raw water: The concentration of bicarbonate in raw water is high, and the adsorption capacity will decrease.
5. Chloride and sulfate ion.
6. Effect of arsenic: Activated alumina has an adsorption effect on arsenic in water. The accumulation of arsenic on activated alumina causes a decrease in the adsorption capacity of fluoride ions, and makes it difficult to elute arsenic ions during regeneration.
|Is it all right to make customer's own brand name in the package?|
|A:||ok. No Problem!|
|Q2:||Are you a manufactuer or trading company?|
|A:||We are a professional alumina manufacturer in China.|
|Q4:||How can I get a sample to check your quality?|
|A:||We could send you less than 1 samples in free for your check by fedex, SF..|
|Q5:||How long can I expect to get the sample?|
|A:||We could send you samples in 2 days.|